InnoVention Competition is a startup challenge where NYU student entrepreneurs from across the globe build a team, prototype products and pitch commercially viable ideas to solve real-world problems.
Over a 15-week period, the competition offers:
- Mentorship from NYU and industry experts
- Educational entrepreneurship workshops
- Free legal and IP services
- $500 prototyping grants
- $50,000 in prize money
If you're interested in applying please attend one of the information sessions below.
Each applying team is required to attend at least one session.
WSP Info Sessions @ Leslie eLab:
- 12/01 Fri: 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- 12/07 Thu: 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Tandon Info Sessions @ Eventspace:
- 11/30 Th 11:30 am - 12:30 pm